CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

cleaning house
My brother and sister in-law and their three children are in town from Ohio for Easter break. Last night we were up late visiting and catching up with them. We're going to have everyone over to our house tonight so today I am cleaning up and making everything spiffy!

I'm also going to try and sneak in a little
work before everyone arrives because I know this will be a crazy week with everyone here and the new baby coming on Tuesday (if not before).

I'm all set to take care of my niece Maiya while she waits for her baby sister to arrive!

I have been trying to think of things for us to do during the wait to make the time go faster. I even broke out all my old issues of Martha Stewart Kids to look for projects to keep us busy -- I am so sad they canceled that magazine, I love it - the design, the illustrations plus the projects and we don't even have kids!
COMMENTS:
Hello from a warm and sunny California Desert =)
Prayers for a safe * speedy delivery of the little one
Have a wonderful Easter with your family and niece!
mb
 
have a wonderful Easter with ur love ones.
Vee
 
Hello! Glad to have stumbled accross your blog of collage and other treats... I'll have to have a full explore! Happy Easter!
cheers, gracia
 
I hope we get to see that beautiful new baby!

Oh no! MS Kids cancelled oh darn! I loved baby too! Thanks for clueing me in :)

Happy Easter!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC