CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

send a valentine card!
Tomorrow is the big day! Send your special person an exciting ride on the Love Boat with Toby and Maggie with my Valentine ecard!

A note to those of you sending cards to AOL email addresses.

AOL has blocked my postcard program from sending to AOL members. What most likely happened is someone using AOL received one of my cards and pressed the "this is spam" button and now it's blocked. I am working on getting it unblocked but it probably won't happen in time for Valentine's day :( I can't even begin to tell you how annoying this is.

All other ISPs can receive the cards just fine -- this only effects AOL email addresses.
COMMENTS:
Claudine I can not believe aol has been such a pain for you lately - ugh! What fantastic timing on their part!! I hope it gets worked out fast.
On the plus side your blog looks great and everything is lining up just perfect now. [ =
 
tiffini

oh I know! I spent about two hours yesterday messing my blog template, i hated that it looked bad in firefox and ok in IE. sheesh this web stuff is maddening.
 
I love that card! I laugh every time I see your dog's face...so cute! He looks sort of zany next to the serious face of the cat. Very much a mood-booster!
 
megan

hee hee! I love that card too. it's funny because in real life Toby is the serious (well actually grumpy) one and maggie is the total goof ball.
 
I guess you never know what's going on in a relationship unless you're in it!
 
AARGH!!! Curses on AOL for interfering with my Valentines! I love your ecards; thank you for creating these fresh greetings, and for your efforts to overcome internet annoyances!
Wishing you internal warmth on Valentine's Day...from sunny So. Cal.!
Karen
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC