CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

back in the nest
I made it home a couple hours ago after a long day of flying.

Art & Soul was super great! I had an incredible time and it was wonderful to catch up with my buddies. I'll get photos up tomorrow or the next day. Oh and I did some good shopping too, I got this leash for Toby from a funky store in Pacific Grove. Love it!

The next Art & Soul will be in Dallas TX, if you live nearby come on out! And my next workshop will be in about 5 weeks on Whidbey Island WA at the Coupeville Arts Center, there's still room if you want to come and play. More info on my web site here.

Thank you to my amazing husband, Paul, for holding down the fort on the blog while I was gone, he did such a great job I think I'll have him do updates more often (if he's up for it that is). I loved being able to send him pics from Lesley's camera phone, now I want one of those!

I have a mountain of email to tackle that I will get to tomorrow, so if you emailed me, I'll be writing you back really soon.

OK night night, I am super tired!
COMMENTS:
oh, I wish i could've been there at art & soul. sounds divine.
 
welcome home! art & soul sounds like a ton of fun - someday i'll get to go! look forward to your updates!
 
Welcome home Claudine!

Namaste,
MB
 
Oh, that leash is adorable! I detest that style (the ones with the expandable leash), as too many owners use them to never maintain control over their pets... but the styling is so cute!!

Glad that Art and Soul was such an enjoyable time.

And your spouse was a very good guest blogger!! Kudos all around.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC