CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

it's time to go already?
It's time for me to leave my precious home again, I am sad, I want to stay here and snuggle with the pets longer. But it's time for me to go and make some $$. Gotta pay those bills! I've been trying to look on the bright side. I'll get to hang out with lots of fun people and friends at this workshop. I know once I am there I will perk up!

I won't be bringing my laptop with me because the event I am going to will be at Asilomar which from what I understand is very beautiful but not very high tech. Not even phone lines to distract us from our artistic bliss. If my cell phone works I might have Paul update for me, so we'll see. I'll definitely take lots of photos to post when I get back.

My second Carol Duvall Show taping will be on HGTV Monday at 9am! I'm in the last 1/2 of the show. We taped that episode in 2004, which seems like a lifetime ago. I noticed on their web site, they link to my first book and not my second book which is the one that has the technique in that I demonstrated. Oh well. Hopefully people will figure it out. I'll miss the airing because I'll be away, but Paul or Mom will tape it for me.

I've noticed Blogger has been having a major freak out and my blog has been down a lot this week, if this keeps up, I'm moving to typepad! sheesh.

Ok see you in a week if not before!
COMMENTS:
Hi Claudine,
The repeated traveling mode is very stressful(at least I find the packing (arrrrgh) and waiting for the next departure a real ANGHST creator!
I know you will have a wonderful time. I have heard great things about Asimolar!
Sending lots of calming energy your way.
Namaste,
MB
 
Typepad rocks, is rarely down (except the statistics) but it's really worth it.
Have a nice trip and enjoy yourself! you'll be home soon!

{hugs}
 
Great! I'm going to make sure I Tivo the episode so I can watch when I get home from work. I've just started trying out some different collage techniques and have a lot to learn! Best of luck for your next trip, enjoy! You'll be home before you know it.
(PS: Blogger is driving me nuts too)
 
your work is great. Really fun stuff! You seem to have a lot of workshops. I think I need to get into that myself. Could you offer any advice on that subject?
 
enjoy your creative journey claudine!!! i'm so jealous! i keep telling my hubby that i WILL be going to one of your workshops hopefully soon! i'm thinking arizona in august is looking good! safe travels and enjoy!!!
 
yes honey blogger did have a bad weekend.... but it's all good. i'm still looking around here and today it's working fine! have a great trip!
 
by the way, you will LOVE typepad! and you have 30 days to try if for free!
 
Claudine -- you were wonderful on the Carol Duval Show! You are truly a gifted and giving artist.
Ann
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC