You’ll learn all variety of methods from building backgrounds, image transfers, photo tinting, and working with paints and mediums. If you’ve never worked with paint before, don’t worry! I’ll take the mystery out of the process and if you are comfortable with mixed media materials there will be plenty of techniques for you to experiment with too.
Also this isn’t a class just about paint. We’ll be working with scrapbook papers, and photos in new ways with a variety of image transfer techniques!
Here’s the format for the class: every weekday Monday-Friday I’ll have a detailed instruction video for you where I’ll walk you through a new technique, a total of 5 techniques a week. We’ll use Saturdays and Sundays for catching up so don’t worry, I promise you won’t get behind!
We’ll have some exciting guest designer projects so you can see their interpretation of the technique and then you can try it for yourself!
As soon as you register for the class, you’ll create a super cute and extra special “technique tool box” that I’ve designed for you to download and print. Throughout the class, you’ll also receive 25 technique cards with directions that will fit perfectly in your toolbox!
At the end of class you’ll have a Technique Toolbox full of 25 technique cards and ready for you to add more of your own!And don’t worry if you forget a technique, and want to re-watch a video after class is over, you’ll have FOREVER access to this class so you can always go back and get a refresher!
READY TO SIGN UP? CLICK HERE!
- 25 in-depth instructional technique videos
- 25 printable technique recipe cards with instructions
- 6 printable technique card dividers
- Specially designed printable toolbox to hold all your technique cards
- Bonus content with guest designers showing projects using the techniques
- Welcome videos each week
- Instructional video on how to assemble your toolbox
- Downloadable images for transfer techniques
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates and interact with Claudine
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Supply list with live links to product resources
- Class syllabus
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Email access to Claudine
- Forever access to class materials in the private BPC classroom
Well actually if you sign up right now it will be $45! Woweee!!! Ready to Sign up? CLICK HERE!
- Is this class open to International students? - YES! That's what is so great about online classes no matter where you are you can take it!
- Do I have to buy Claudine Hellmuth Studio products to take the class? No you don't at all. I suggest watching the videos to see which techniques you love and then using supplies that you may already have. Most of the supplies are simple items like paints, mediums and things you probably already have in your art stash.
- Do I have to be "present" each day to take the class? no you don't! you can follow along as the class progresses, or check in periodically and download the directions, watch the videos at your leisure!It is *best* if you can follow along with the class as I'll be able to comment on your work and help you, but if you are out of town, don't worry, you won't miss out on any details and you can catch up at any time!
- When does the class start? July 15th
- How much is the class? $50 for 5 weeks of instruction! That's only $1.42 a day!
- How long does the class stay active for those who registered? Students will have "forever access" to the class materials, which means that class will end August 18th (so there will no longer be teacher interaction), but students can go back at any point in time (as long as BPC exists) and access the class materials, gallery and message board! WOW!
- I am just starting making art/collage: that's great! You'll get a jump just by learning these fun techniques. It's a great place to start and just play and have fun!
- I've been doing art and collage for a long time: You can never learn too many techniques in my book! We all have our own ways of doing things and I bet I've got some new things that you can incorporate into your work!
- Will it work on my ipad? Yes! you can lie on the couch and watch all the videos right on your ipad!
- I've taken your other online classes, is this one the same? This one is all NEW. If you follow me closely and watch every single video, or have read all of my books etc etc, you may have seen a few of these techniques before. I have updated them with new tips, fresh videos and of course our amazing contributors will show you how they use the techniques in their work! Also I will be there answering all of your questions!
READY TO SIGN UP? CLICK HERE!
If you have any other questions that I didn't cover just post them in the comments and I will answer!
FTC Disclosure: links in this post are affiliate links. If you click and purchase my class, I will earn a small referral fee. I appreciate your clicks and support!
Labels: online classes
I hope you will offer this workshop again. Right now I've been off work on medical leave (zero income) since November 5th and it's just not in my budget. I've worked since I was 16 and this is very hard for me but I look on the bright side and I'm having more time to create. Anyway, sounds like a great workshop, good luck, I'm sure it will be a success!
I am sure we will offer it again next year! wishing you all the best and thanks so much for your sweet note!
My only question is, when will you be there? Is there a time when you will be available on the forum? I hope I'm explaining it right? ugh. Trying not to sound crazy is hard!! LOL!!
Seriously though, I expect I'm going to learn so much cool stuff in this class that I'll be looking at my products through different eyes. Very exciting!
thanks for your help note! here's a link for you:
if that doesn't work try this one:
I am so excited about this class. I just moved and do not have any of my crafting supplies unpacked or a place to work, so I had better get moving so I can be ready to play along. . . Lol!
Thanks for a great class, looking forward to working with you and all the others who join.
Let me know of you have any questions at all!