CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

sweet treats scrapbooking
The oh so talented May Flaum used my new HSN Sweet Treats Chipboard Kit in a really cute layout. Thanks May!

Here's what she created: 

 I was excited to see how great the chipboard pieces looked on the brown kraft paper. Lovely!!

She added one of the bows from the kit to the dog's collar and she used a banner chipboard piece for Ella's name. So cute May!


Don't miss May's blog. Check it out here. Find the Sweet Treats Chipboard Kit on HSN.

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
I got a couple of your items on HSN and put them right to work! I made a cute little button holder out of an Altoids tin and embellished it with your chip and pop stickers!
 
heather - yay! thank you so much! let me know if you blog it and I'll link it up!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC