CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

hello new jersey!
Tomorrow morning (apparently in torrential rain and storms) I'll be heading up to the Ranger offices for a weekend of art with Tim Holtz and yours truly at Ranger University! I'll be driving, (Ranger offices are only 4.5 hours drive from DC!) and I can not express how happy I am about not having to deal with all the hassles of airport travel. Hop in the car and go!!
 

I'll be checking in via phone on Twitter and Facebook and I'll try to give you a few little sneak peeks!

Have a great weekend!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Yay! Can't wait to see you!
 
Yay!!! I am so excited to finally meet you in person, Claudine! I've admired your work for a long time and can't wait to attend Ranger U!! Safe travels to you! <3 Candy
 
That's SO exciting! (except the bit about the storms etc - drive carefully!)

Have fun! I didn't realise Ranger even HAD a University!
 
Drive careful! I look forward to your tweets & peaks!
 
Havea wonderful Ranger U, and shout out to Hels and Linda Ledbetter for me! That will surprise them..LOL!
Safe travels
xx
 
I drive through Tinton Falls on my way to work every day! Would love to be able to see ranger (and everyone at Ranger U) someday!!!
 
Have a great week arting and be safe!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC