CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

miniature artist studio
After months with tons of exciting work, I have finally gotten to play with a little art just for me. I am back at the Dollhouse Project and still experimenting!

In March I taught at the Inkpad in NYC and one of the attendees was a fellow miniature friend and artist that I "met" on twitter.

When she came to take my workshop, Ketsia brought the most lovely and amazing gift! A mini studio complete with easel and painted up side table. Mini canvas, mini sketch book, tubes of paint and mini paint brushes all that she had made herself. Her attention to detail was astounding! I was beside myself with her generosity and I couldn't wait to do a dollhouse piece with her amazing minis!

Be sure to also check out Ketsia's blog where she hosts Miniature Mondays! She even has a once a month mini club which I am so jealous! What fun would that be!


dollhouse_studioLR2

Here's Betty inside the dollhouse creating an artwork in her little studio! here you can see some of Ketsia's amazing minis!


dollhouse_studioLR

And because I have had this idea in my head for a long time -- I experimented with drawing my own environment. I wanted to keep the background white with just line drawing. I really like the look but have to experiment more to get the  photography better. It needed a lot of editing in Photoshop to get the whites clean! Maybe time for a better camera! !

Thank you again Ketsia for your wonderful gift of minis!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Well, how sweet is that! I love generous art strangers! And I love your dollhouse art room, Claudine. Like the black and white background one too. It's really 50's-ish.
 
Betty is an amazing artist-LOL! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad that you are enjoying your minis and a little playtime! Your workshops at The Inkpad were wonderful. I'm still staring at all the beautiful pieces you helped me make! Thanks again!
 
Ketsia - the amazing miniaturist!!! How wonderful to see her work her.
 
Oh, Betty gets her own studio! So fun!
 
This is just too cute! I especially love that little table with the blue paint :)
 
So cool! I see lots of art coming out of this wonderful mini-studio! Ketsia's wonderful gift is fun for all of us!

Glad to see you get some time for your own art and play! When does
Maggie get to join Mabel in mini-
land?! oh please!!!

love and hugs to all at your end!
 
Very nice, thanks.
 
Hi, Claudine,

I love your books, and my daughter and I love seeing new Dollhouse posts here on your blog. This is definitely our favorite so far!!! The tiny art supplies are so cute!

Bright Blessings,

Trenda
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC