CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

line drawing
If you had bare walls in your home, what would you do them? Well Charlie Kratzer decided to take $10 worth of Sharpies and go to town creating an amazing basement mural.

Here’s a little preview:




And then go to this link for a complete 360 view.  it is absolutely amazing!

It just goes to show you don’t need expensive materials to create something beautiful!

I love the look of simple line drawing with touches of limited color.  I have been playing around with it in my illustrations now and then. Here's an illustration inspired by Charlie Kratzer's beautiful use of line in his basement drawing.

fat_cat_lr

This illustration features our very hefty cat Mabel!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
That's really awesome - they do this stuff on cars, too! There's a Sharpie Lamborghini working the car show circuit, somewhere.
 
That is such a cool idea. Love it! It really creates dimension in the space but is so playful. It was great meeting you Friday!
 
Super interesting! Wish i was brave enough to do it on my wall!
Patsy from
HeARTworks
 
What a great idea! It gives the room a hole other atmosphere. A very nice personal touch!
 
This is very inspiring! What a great idea, I love it. I bet sharpie is loving it too :D

He should go to Doodler's Anonymous, I bet he would have a blast there! I'm a member, they have line drawings galore...

JL
 
This is the best, I would love this on a card to send to my long distance girlfriends!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC