CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

CHA Summer show
I'm all in a frenzy getting ready to head to Chicago on Sunday for the Craft & Hobby Association's Summer show.

I have been whipping up a sample making storm to showcase my new stamp line that is debuting at the show. Here's a little lampshade I finished using the new Studio Creative layers stamps:

Lampshade created w my new stamp line

I'll be at the wholesale/trade part of the CHA show which runs July 26 - 29th if you'll be there stop by and say hi! Here's my schedule:

Monday July 26th

9am - 10am - Panel Speaker for
Social Networking for Designers: Making the Most of Your Online Presence All CHA designer members welcome to attend!
11:30am - 1:30pm Beyond the Layers - my workshop with Ranger!


Tuesday July 27th
2pm - 6pm demoing at the Ranger Industries booth, come check out my new stamp line!


Wednesday July 28th
1pm - 5pm demoing at the Ranger Industries booth


Thursday July 29th
12noon - 3pm demoing at the Ranger Industries booth


Because the show is so busy, it's sometimes hard to find a spare minute to blog. But I'll be Twittering, posting photos and if I can get my phone to work, posting video too! Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Wish I could come to say hi in Chicago - we'll miss hearing from you in the @Home with YOU message boards - but we'll all be wishing you a great show. Have fun!
 
that lamp ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
 
That is adorable. I met you in 2009 CHA in California. Wish I could be there this year. It is soooo much fun.
 
I am so glad you are going and will see your BFF-Bernie. Do me a favor and give her a big hug from me. She has been working so hard and needs a break.
 
I love the lamp, but... is the lamp really little or are the stamps much bigger than I was imagining?

Anyway, have fun!
 
this project is amazing! and so are the stamps - can't wait to get mine!

=^ . ^=
 
Wow, your lampshade is fabulous! :)
 
CHA summer means it has been a YEAR since I have seen you! All the pics that people are posting makes me really wish I was there. I must get up your way to see you AND Cameron.
P.S. Love the bangs.
P.P.S. Any plans to teach abroad this year?
 
Hi Claudine. I hope you had fun at CHA! I linked to your CraftTestDummies.com CHA video demo today in the daily scrapbook news article at http://exm.nr/amCE4L :)
 
Been having fun checking out your site & blog! Such a cute & playful lamp with your new stamps. :> Hope you had fun at CHA! :>
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC