CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

it's holiday time!
November is here and the holidays will be here before you know it!

I couldn't believe it when I looked on my calendar this morning, only 5 more weeks of art making time before Christmas! All my custom orders ship the week of December 14th to make sure they get there in time. The clock is ticking! Every year, I'm like one of Santa's elves working away in my workshop to make sure everything gets finished on schedule.

skiing_custom

Here's a 16x20
custom canvas order that I just finished up, what a fun piece this was to work on. Even the dog gets to go skiing. Love that!

Orders placed now will be first in line for the holidays so
now's the time to place your custom artwork order so we can make sure it arrives before Santa does!

I have four personalized custom artwork options available, ranging from fully-customizable to semi-custom and for any budget too! Prices start at just $75 for paper sketches and only $25 for custom magnetic paper dolls. ho ho ho!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Love this piece! It's sooo fun! I love the ski run paths.
 
you're collages always make me smile, this is no exception! fun and funny and makes me wanna go skiing!
 
FUN FUN Piece!!
 
this looks great.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC