- May Flaum whipped up an incredible tutorial for Ali Edwards Tuesday Tutorials feature. Don't miss this one!
- Jenn Shurkus also created a to-die-for binder tutorial for Ali Edwards Tuesday Tutorials feature check it out here!
- Pamela Young created a super layout and printed her photo directly onto Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back canvas
- Debbie Tlach filmed an informative video about caring for your Claudine Hellmuth Studio brushes. I could learn a thing or two from this as my brushes are completely mistreated!
- Don't miss these beautiful flowers Linda Elbourne created using Sticky-Back canvas!
- And Linda created more flowers here, wouldn't this make a lovely necklace?
- Everything Creative has a super how-to and card samples on printing on Sticky-back canvas
- Kristin Frost from Blue Moon Scrapbooking has a great video tutorial demonstrating a painted album page using Claudine Hellmuth Stuio paints and Tim Holtz masks
- Another wonderful video tutorial from Blue Moon Scrapbooking on creating altered watercolor paper with Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints
- Julieann Shain posted beautiful layouts to her blog using the Sticky-back canvas.
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!
I noticed Alisa Burke used your sticky back canvas. See the post here.