CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

my Monday in list form
today I...
  • did yoga
  • took Mabel to the vet for her millionth blood test. Still checking her liver levels - long story.
  • worked on custom artwork orders
  • played with ideas for Ranger's CHA booth Make - n -take
  • answered emails
  • looked at pekingese photos on Potomac Peke rescue group.
  • updated A Place to Bark blog for Bernie - don't miss this important post!
  • listened to the new Craft Cast podcast while I worked
  • packed up samples to send off to Ranger for the CHA booth
  • packed up 4 custom paper doll orders to send off tomorrow - they turned out so cute!
  • organized lawn service and a handyman to work our house in FL that we are renting out
  • now getting ready to watch Heroes and relax!

Labels:

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC