CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

last workshop for 2009
Here's an update on my last workshop for 2009! Don't miss it!

Daytona Beach FL - November 14th

Waxing Poetic: the art of beeswax collage. Learn how to create a collage entirely with beeswax - no other glues or adhesives are necessary! You'll learn beeswax transfers, stamping in wax, layering collage elements, transparency, glazing colors and more!

Contact the Daytona Beach Art League at (386) 258-3856 or click here to register.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
How I would like to come!
Unfortunately, Daytona Beach is quite far from here ;-(
Beeswax intrigues me a lot... I have to learn!
 
I love what you do but I am a French women so Daytona is impossible ! But i like to know if you have some virtual classes ?
Thanks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC