CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

the artful bag
Last Sunday at the Adams Morgan Day Festival I met Jenae Michelle who is an amazing purse artist. Check out some of her incredible artful bags here! In her booth I saw that a little sign that said she was teaching a bag making class called Art of the Bag and that it would start this Sunday!!



I raced home hopped on the internet and registered for the class! I can not wait. There are still some spaces if you are in the area and want to take it too!

I can barely sew a straight line but I am hoping to be able to whip together a bag of some sort using my sticky-back canvas. That's the plan anyway. I am really excited about taking this class because I will have time to play and explore in a medium that is so different from my own! Play Play play! I can't wait!
COMMENTS:
That bag is simply delicious! It's a good thing I don't live closer because I fear if I learned to make such fabulous bags, I'd never do anything else!

Have fun at that amazing class!
 
Great purse!
 
This is so inspiring to me, Claudine. I keep meaning to take a class to just play. I want to do something artsy but different. I am thinking photography or draping. I keep putting it off because I claim to be so busy. This is just the extra push I need. Thanks for setting a better example than I ;) I hope it was great!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC