CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

stationery featuring YOU!
I'm super excited to announce a collaboration between myself and Feterie - modern stationery and bespoken lovelies.

We just launched an exclusive tailored stationery collection designed to pair with my custom artworks!!! The collection of paper goodies includes personalized notecards, stationery, holiday greeting and a whole lot more!

Here's how it works! Commission me to create a custom artwork (sketch or canvas orders only). After the artwork is finished, go to the Feterie web site to place your order. Feterie will coordinate with me to receive the digital file of your artwork, and you'll work with Feterie for your stationery order!

You choose from notecards,bookplates, holiday greetings and more! Shop the stationery on Feterie here or contact me for your own commissioned work of art!

If I've created a custom artwork for you in the past, and you would like cards made from it, just go to
the Feterie web site, place your order and we'll take it from there.

Interested in Christmas or Holiday cards for this holiday season? Get started now and your artwork and cards will completed in plenty of time to send them out!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Wow! What a COOL idea! I LOVE it!
 
How cool, what a great idea!
 
What a great idea!!! Perfect for thank yous after a wedding. Great Xmas cards!! What fun!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC