CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

meet me in St. Louis!
Mary Engelbreit, Barbara Martin and the Home Companion are hosting a spring weekend workshop in St. Louis. I'll be there teaching two classes at the event! (Complete workshop details to come soon)

The event will take place in this vintage luxury hotel overlooking Forest Park in the Central West End, a block from Mary's studio (which will be open for student tours - I can't wait to see it!), The event is JAM packed with Mary Engelbreit Home Companion goodness - artist talks, workshops, vendor night all with juicy twists and details which I am bursting to tell you and will link to as soon as everything is up on the web site.

>Mark your calendar and save these dates: First, registration starts Sept. 1st 2009 and the big event is April 29-May 2nd 2010 in St. Louis! Click here for more info. It's going to be an exciting event!!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Hey Claudine

Thanks for that link. Mind boggling, isn't it?!

Love
Madge
 
I'm beyond excited - I will definitely be there!! Finally something really cool in my hometown!
 
i sure wish all of you great artists would come to everett washington.i find many of the artists i love are on the east coast ,
 
This one sounds good! Very good.... oh boy....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC