CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

fall workshops + classes
I only have a couple 2009 workshops left on my calendar!

South Portland Maine - September 25th-27th
In September I'll be heading to S. Portland ME to teach a Collage Discovery Intensive class! I'll be there September 25th-27th. Here's the class description:

Inspired Claudine's books, Collage Discovery Workshop & Collage Discovery Workshop Beyond the Unexpected, this two 1/2 day, intensive collage workshop will focus on mixed media techniques, color, and composition. You will learn a combination of painterly techniques to enhance the surface of your collage artwork, experiment with image transfer methods and more. Claudine will share with you all of her tricks of the trade! Even if you have never collaged or painted before you'll leave this workshop feeling like a pro! To register, visit the Artascope Studios Web site. Supply list also available on the Artascope Studios Web site here!

NEW WORKSHOP!!
Alexandria VA - October 24th

A one day Magazine Alterology Workshop in Alexandria VA Just added to my calendar!! Workshop will be at the Artistic Artifacts studio. Learn exciting techniques to create amazing images and background papers with used magazines and various household products! we'll be creating Polaroid-transfer looking images with household materials and old magazines. We'll alter magazine pages to create backgrounds for collages, make incredible images to collage with and more! Class details and sign up information are on the Artistic Artifacts Web site. Spaces are limited so sign up soon!


Daytona Beach FL - November 14th
On November 14th I'll be teaching a one day Beeswax collage at the Art League of Daytona Beach. Contact the Art League at (386) 258-3856 to register.

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Hello, Claudine! How fun it would be to take a workshop with you! You have such wonderful ideas! I love love love the rolled up beads made out of your Sticky Back Canvas! I've watched the video on YouTube so many times! I ordered some of the canvas to play around with, and I should be getting it soon! I can't wait to be able to incorporate some cool canvas beads into my jewelry! And I can't wait to see what you come up with next! ~Amanda
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC