- Brenda Pinnick created amazing canvas wall art using Sticky-Back canvas and Sizzix dies that she designed.
- Blue Moon Scrapbooking has a tutorial video on their blog using my paint line!
- Allie Gower at Croppinsville thought of the genius idea of using embossing power on the STICKY side of the sticky back canvas to make this flower! Can't wait to experiment with that idea!
- Amanda Hinson created rolled up Sticky-Back canvas beaded necklaces!
- I can not get enough Sticky-Back flowers, look at these ones created by Karen Ellis!
- Talk about beautiful painting!!! Check out what DJ Pettitt has whipped up with the Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints! WOW!
- Jennifer McGuire shows you 3 incredible video tutorials demonstrating tons of super creative things you can do with the Sticky Back Canvas and Paints!
Watch 2 more video tutorials from Jennifer McGuire here!
I'll be teaching a mixed media collage workshop in S. Portland Maine Sept 25-27! And another class in Arlington VA on October 24th!
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!