CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

open crafty call for Vickie Howell's new book!
Vickie Howell is writing a new book titled "Craft Corps" focusing on the crafting community and the people who help create it.

Vickie is including 50-60 profiles of crafters of all ages and skill levels in her book.

Here's a quote from her blog:

"
As part of the content, I’m hoping to include 50-60 short profiles of crafters of all types. If you knit, crochet, embroider, decoupage, paint, sew, bead, tat, work with ceramics, collage, etc.---I want to hear from you! Whether you’ve found success selling your handmade sock monkeys on Etsy or you crochet chemo caps for charity, I want to know who you are, what you craft and why you do it. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PROFESSIONAL CRAFTERS (in fact, it's preferable as the book's other content will focus on that)!"

All you have to do is fill out a form and email it to her! (all info is here on Vickie's Blog!)

Deadline to send in your profile is August 15th!!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Thanks for helping to spread the word about this project. I really appreciate it! xoxo, Vic
 
thanx for the info, I just filled out the form . It was so easy, I'm thinking Vicki will get a huge response.
xo
terri
 
Hey, cool art. I was just surfing around.....
Jen R
Sanctuaryart.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC