CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

stressed out beyond belief
I am so stressed out with this move and then getting everything ready for CHA. I can't believe the CHA show is next week. NEXT WEEK PEOPLE!!! AKKKK!!!!

I have been working in a frenzy on custom artwork orders, as well as getting artwork done for the Ranger booth for CHA, my CHA classes (two of them WITH power point presentations!!) and primping the house to show to possible renters. I have never cleaned this much OR made this much art in such a short period of time in my life!

We had a very sweet couple who was interested in renting our house today but that fell through when it was discovered they had a German Shepherd. The property management company we hired doesn't allow a certain list of dogs for liability reasons so we are stuck. My heart ached for them because we got turned away from a place we liked in DC because of having 3 pets.

That was a major upset. We would have felt so happy to rent to these people. They were super nice and I imagine we could have even become friends. Maybe there's another nice couple out there with a small dog like Toby?? One can hope!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Claudine,
You sound so stressed, I am frowning just reading your blog. I do hope things get better for you real soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Dawn :)
 
you poor thing....

just breathe....take some time to relax...even a few short moments for a walk to decompress....

hang in there...you know you are in the thoughts and prayers of many people.
 
That is so sad, but hopefully you will find someone else I am a great believer in all things happening for a reason even though it is tough to take sometimes, really wish I was going to CHA but one day (sigh) I hope you have a fab time and actually gety to enjoy it x
 
That is so sad, but hopefully you will find someone else I am a great believer in all things happening for a reason even though it is tough to take sometimes, really wish I was going to CHA but one day (sigh) I hope you have a fab time and actually get to enjoy it x
 
I believe things happen for a reason. Those were just not the right people for your house. Just trust things will work out for the best. I can't wait to see all of the new CHA releases.
 
I am only a couple of hours from Rosemont. Do you need any help at CHA? I am an art teacher with lots of time on my hands this summer. You are such an inspiration and I always enjoy your work.
 
oh, that's a heartbreaking irony- as much as you love animals to have it be the reason. (never knew that certain breeds were on a list like that.) hoping to see you at CHA...maybe just for 2 seconds- as always you will be so busy. hang in there. xoC
 
Hang in there. You are such a great person. I know that you will survive. A little stress never hurt anyone :) I look forward to seeing you at CHA.

Susan
Amate Studios
 
Claudine

We must be living in parellel universes! I've been buried with CHA prep and last minute deadlines for manufacturers and my books. Everytime I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...another thing shows up!

Hang in there, soon we'll be able to take a deep breath and have a good laugh!

xoxo
Margot
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC