CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

light at the end of the tunnel
Just when I thought I was almost done with prepping stuff for CHA. I talked to Tim and we figured out that I had 2 more sample boards that I need to make art for. Akkkk! Spent all day today racing around working on those. I worked so fast I don't even remember what I created even though I just finished!

Friday I'll be back at it with the CHA class Power Point presentations and then also working on a segment for Fiskars TV that we will film at CHA. Then hopefully getting to a custom order that I have of FIFTEEN Sitting Pretty Poppets. Wondering if I can teach Stanley and Mabel how to make these and then maybe I can get everything done!

I think by the time I get to CHA and demo at the Ranger booth, I'll have to be propped up at the table and will be barely coherent! Should make for fun demos!
night night!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
You are on busy lady. All this hard work, but you know you love every minute of it. Dream Job. Have fun.
 
You could make a giant sitting pretty doll of you to prop up at CHA and the real you can take a much needed nap!
Good luck; you'll get it all done. Just remember to breathe, breathe, breathe.
 
Good luck with CHA and especially the big move.
Pam (from "Inspired")
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC