CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

faux batik technique
A quick technique post to keep things interesting before I head off in my Uhaul to DC!

Craft Critique Blog filmed this short video while I was demoing at CHA.





Here, I'm using the Sticky Back Canvas, Multi Medium, + the acrylic paints and brushes from my new line with Ranger! By doing this resist technique you get beautiful adhesive canvas that really look like batik! I'll have a project up on the Ranger site soon using this technique!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Hi Claudine! You're very welcome. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to comment. My Best to you!
 
Such a great technique!
Getting close to the big day, I am anxious for you!
B-
 
Congrats on your great new product line! Thanks for the tutorial :)
 
It was such a pleasure to attend your class and meet you at CHA. I am so thrilled that you have put together such a "cute" line of fine art products for those of us here in the crafting industry to play with!!! Your energy and talent are so inspiring - thank you for sharing that with me at CHA. I'm totally looking forwards to carrying your line of products in our store and doing my best to educate our customers as to the possibilities Ü
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC