CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

2nd free smARTIST telesummit preview call
Get started on your New Year's resolutions and join me Tuesday, Jan 8th at 7pm EST for a FREE smARTIST telesummit preview call!

I'll be one of the speakers on the call along with Michael Bungay Stanier and Aletta de Wal
, along with Ariane Goodwin, host of The smARTIST telesummit.

What's the smARTIST Telesummit?
Ariane Goodwin, Ed.D. (artist career coach and author of “Writing The Artist Statement: Revealing the True Spirit of Your Work”) has pulled together a group of successful keynote speakers to help you move your art career up to the next level! I am excited to be among such recognized speakers as Jennifer Louden, Eric Maisel and others!

Date: January 8 - Tuesday
Time: 7 – 8 pm EST/NY
SIGN UP HERE! IT'S FREE!!



Labels:

COMMENTS:
I'm there, I think it's a great idea to get the gears turning and anticipating!

Toni Brown
 
I just signed up Caludine...
If you have a chance you can pop by this link to see my first wood burned design...

http://dianaevans.blogspot.com/2008/01/finally-got-to-use-my-toolmy-wood.html

Cheers,
Diana
 
Hi Claudine,

so glad I was blog surfing today, I signed up too, Great Way to Start 2008 ! !

Thanks for Sharing
Cheryl
 
Wait a minute.
What happened to your plants?
Everything survive the frost?
Carmi
 
carmi

most survived, i just took all the fabric off today. I will post more tomorrow. yay!!!
 
Claudine, I just signed up. I found your blog recently and I have been watching some of your video previews and seeing your work. You are such an inspiration. Blessings, Karen
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC