Tonight Paul and I are having some of our neighbor friends over for drinks and a game of Balderdash. Paul also bought some sparklers and mini fireworks so it should be fun, fun, fun. And the best part is no one has to drive so we will all be safe!
I thought I would list some of my resolutions for all the world to see. When you write things down you are more likely to do them so here goes!
This is my "do better" list, I also have a dream list but I am still working on that one:
- shred the junk mail every day and don't let it pile up into a mini mountain
- take re-usable bags to the grocery store and when shopping in general
- buy at least one new clothing item a month (my wardrobe is very lacking and I hate shopping)
- read for pleasure every week and learn to not feel guilty or that I am wasting time.
- start a wish jar and put my wishes in it!
- treat our garden fountain with chlorine 3x a week so it doesn't turn into a swamp and spawn 1,000s of frogs like this year.
- be better about setting boundaries between work and regular life to allow guilt free play time.
- learn to part with and stop hoarding my original artwork. I need to be a good girl and start listing batches of work for sale on Etsy. It is piling up and unloved and needs homes.
What are your resolutions for this new year? Post to your blog and add your link to the comments in this post or just post your resolutions in my comments below. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I just love reading your BLOG! You are so "real"!
I just added you to my friends list in the ZNE community! Thank you for accepting the invite!
Hmmmmmmm....New years resolutions....TO FOCUS MORE ON MY ARTWORK! My day job does tend to get in the way of creating! I've been selling on ebay since 2004, but would like to try my hand at an ETSY shop in 2008!
You are a big inspiration to many!
Happy New Year! Missy Trent-Vale
Debbie D Dodd
You have some GOOD resolutions!! I can really relate to a few of them. Thank you for sharing!
You inspire me! I looked at my husband and told him we needed to use our canvas bags at the grocery, too! And we should shred the junk mail daily! :) And we need a garden fountain! He didn't so much agree with that last idea. hehehe
My goals are over on my blog. Here's to finding peace and joy in 2008! I can't wait to see your Etsy store grow!!!
Also, I was the happy recipient of two of your books and one of your DVD's for Christmas (love them all!) so I plan on using some of your great ideas and techniques for my #1 Resolution: Do A Little Art Every Day!
Happy New Year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope yours is Bright, Fun and full of ART and HAPPINESS!!!
One of my biggest New Years resolutions is to finally get a children's book deal!
Get those 15 lbs off before my trainer kills me!
Redo my studio, It lacks some style.
Work more, and play more.
Finally get the snowboarding thing down!
Redo my website! It needs it bad!
You know all those things you just keep putting off!!
Happy New Year!
My resolutions for this year are posted on my blog :)