CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

weekend update
Paul and I had a busy weekend! I think the universe heard me complaining last weekend that I didn't get enough fun, because this weekend was loaded with fun!

Here's what I did:

• worked just a little a bit Saturday on custom artwork orders
• spent Friday with my 2nd cousin from England who I hadn't seen since I was 7 !
• went to the Magic game with Paul ( we noticed Tiger Woods sitting court side)
• watched The Station Agent (loved, loved, loved)
• ate Thai food Friday night! yay!
• went to the Festival of the Masters at Disney and the Folk Art Festival at the House of Blues
• enjoyed the perfect weather 75 and sunny all weekend. ahhh!
• now we'll watch watch The Amazing Race with our neighbors and eat chocolate chip cookies. yum!


see you tomorrow!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I loved the Station Agent too!
 
The Station Agent is one of my favorite movies. I LOVE it, too!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC