CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

it's 3pm on saturday
It's 3pm on Saturday and I am still in my jammies. I started working on artworks and things that I need to get done today and now the day is half done and I'm not dressed. But that's OK. I work best in my PJs! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! For now, it's back to work for me, then later I will have to get out of my pajamas so Paul and I can go out to dinner. I wonder if I can convince him to have Thai food again. I could eat Thai every day! hmmmmm.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
i love pjs. that is one of the glorys of working from a home studio. today i was in mine until
11:30 and yesterday till about 1:00

enjoy!
 
hey claudine! i was catching up on bernie berlin's blog today. while there i was going through her sidebar links & found a few (including mine) that were broken links. if my memory serves me right, you formatted & maintain bernie's blog...that's why i contacted you. if you are no longer doing this, then let me know & i'll email bernie. i know she has no time for stuff like this, but i figured she would want her links to be correct. hope you're having a great weekend! jessica
 
Hey girl, that Thai place is d-dam-licious! I would eat it everyday too! My sis makes good Thai food, she took lessons in Chaing Mai. She says 'Hi!'.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC