CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

sedona day four
Day three of the workshop flew by!

Tonight my mom and I went over to a little party for everyone attending the workshop. Donna and Etta who are in the class were so nice to host the gathering at their timeshare.

We ordered
pizza and Debbie's amazing husband picked it up. Of course after he went to all the trouble we realized we could have had delivery. Opps! Sorry Len! It was such a great time and wonderful to get together with everyone outside the classroom, I always like to do that at least once with a three or four day workshop.

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day already! Here's a photo of mom and I at the party. Mom had a great time too and enjoyed chatting to everyone.

Tomorrow we have a long day. I'll be teaching all day, then we drive back to Phoenix to stay near the airport. I'll see if I can manage an update tomorrow!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
no wonder you are so pretty! look at how beautiful your mom is! so cool that she came with you.
 
What a wonderful mother/daughter photo!
 
your mom is one cute chick!
you got her genes for sure!

one day, i am going to sedona
have fun!
 
Look at how cute you guys are!!! Sounds like a fun time!
 
Awe. You look just like your mom! What a beautiful photo!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC