CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

sedona day two
The first day of my workshop at the Sedona Arts Center was so much fun! And I already have a testimonial from Debbie Wachel! Wow! Thanks Debbie! Here's a photo I snapped in the overhead demo mirror in the classroom. Notice my new apron that I bought at Anthropologie in Phoenix (only $14!)

After the workshop ended for the day my mom and I headed out to have dinner with my friend Carrie and her mom, Marilyn. They are here on a mini vacation and the timing worked out perfectly with my workshop. We know them from when we lived in Kansas from '83-'86 and have kept in touch and remained close friends over the years.

We went to
Judi's for dinner -- great atmosphere and pretty good food (I think the food is better if you are a meat eater than for vegetarian). We grabbed a guy from the sidewalk and he took our photo. That's me and my mom in the middle and Carrie and her mom on either side.

It was so much fun to see them and catch up, I am already looking forward to seeing them again tomorrow night.

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
your mom is very pretty! smiles, andra
 
ah, sedona- i am with you in spirit!! LOVE the apron too! give my regards to vince :) try to visit Jerome while you are there- lots of fun shops...
 
What a great pic! We'll have to frame it when you get home. You are beautiful. I'm a lucky dude!
XOOXOXO
 
P.S. So glad you got a chance to see Carrie and Marilyn. The apron looks terrific!
 
you look as cute as a button in your self portrait, claudine - great apron!

how wonderful you daughters and mother's got to spend an evening out.
 
Cute Apron! Did you know that Giada Delorentis' (The Everyday Italian on the Food Network)husband is a designer for Anthropologie? I heard somewhere that Giada has designed some of their aprons for them....maybe your is one of them. They all are so cute.
 
Love the apron. . course you always have the best aprons. Your self portrait is adorable!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC