CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

q&a podcast #1
Paul and I recorded a quick "Q&A" podcast using the questions that were sent in response to this blog post.

Thank you for all the thought provoking questions! It was hard to decide which ones to answer first.

Ready to listen? Click here now!
Or use the player below:

powered by ODEO

Click here to learn how subscribe and you'll get updates when new podcasts come along.

Thanks again to all who helped me come up with questions! That was a huge help! Paul and I will do at least one more Q&A podcast with them, so look for that later.

Enjoy!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Thanks for sharing and opening my eyes to the business of creating art! I especially was surprised about how much time you spend on self promotion and handling the business! WOW, I never thought about that before or even realized how much effort that took! I guess that is a big part (and your incredible talent) of what makes you so very successful.
 
Hey cutie
That was fun to listen to :D

xoxs
C
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC