CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

regular day
Not a whole lot exciting or new going on. And that's the way I like it! After the last couple of weeks I would like some regular old days. I did get a lot of commission work done so that was great!

Here's a Poppet® Canvas
commission that I just finished up of this family at the zoo. Aren't they sweet!? They live in Germany so the artwork is on it's way via Global Priority mail, to make it in time for their anniversary.

Speaking of zoos and crazy animals.... Bernie posted some
photos of her kittens at her rescue! I am in love with the orange babies. It's too soon for a new addition right now, but when the time is right, we'll be calling Bernie!

Tomorrow we have a guy coming over to help us with our wireless router. Oh, I hope he can do it. He's coming at some point between noon and 5pm. Which means I'll be hoping up and down waiting for him to arrive. I never can relax when I know someone is coming to the house.

P.S. Thank you to all who have sent sympathy cards about Maggie. I checked my PO Box and was so touched by your letters and cards. Thank you!
COMMENTS:
I know it will take time for your heart to heal, but I will be so thrilled to one day see a post about you adopting one of Bernie's sweet babies. I found her blog through you & have so enjoyed (and been heart broken) by her documentation of the wonderful work that she does. So important & touching.
 
Hey claudine, I really love your collage work! It's a brilliant way of combining photos and illustrations. Would love to see more of your work!
 
I just love your family portraits. Wonderful.
 
i can't think of a better way to honor maggie's life by giving another kitty a loving home. maggie would smile. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC