CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

quick collage podcast #4
The fourth "quick collage podcast" is here!The "quick collage podcast" is art challenge in which I make a collage in 20 minutes around a theme that Paul reveals to me moments before we start the clock.

The theme for this episode is "friend."

Ready to listen? Click here now!
Or use the player below:

powered by ODEO

After you've listened to the podcast, click here to see the finished artwork.

We thought it would fun to invite other artists to join in to see how many variations on the same theme could be created. Click here to see a Flickr photo set of their submissions.

Thank you to all who participated this time, it was so much fun to see what you made! If you'd like to play along in the next podcast, stay tuned to my blog, we'll post directions here.

Click here to learn how subscribe and you'll get updates when new podcasts come along.
Enjoy!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Claudine, did you receive my collage in email last night? I don't see it with the others. Or maybe it was just really bad. LOL!
 
jelaine

no i didn't see it in there. did you send it to quickcollage@aol.com? I'll check again!

we post ALL submissions! And I'm sure you're was great!!

please re-send it and we'll post it right away!
 
Finally got a chance to listen. It was great and so interesting to know that you where challenged by the patterns/paper as I was in this piece, of course selecting paper is probably my biggest challenge in ALL my collage pieces (LOL). Love the collage you made, as always, such an amazing composition. Thanks again for the inspiration!
 
I really really want to play along and I hope that when I have the time I might try as many of them as possible. Thanks for such an inspiring oppurtunity!
 
I was joking when I said it might not have been posted because it was bad. LOL!!

:o)
 
P.S. I think it's so cool that so many posted images of their beloved pets. Man's best friend!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC