CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

animated

I have been playing around with animating some of my PoppetTM designs as Flash animations. I wasn't very good at Flash back in my web designing days, but now that I have the ideas and motivation I am giving it another try.

I put my first holiday "card" on my web site if you'd like a sneak peek, click here. Be gentle! It's my first Flash animation, I will get better, but I can tell this is going to be really fun!

Now to figure out a postcard program so I can upload them to my site to be able to send as email postcards. It's tricky, because I can't use my regular postcard program. But I'll let you know when I get it figured out!

On a really happy note, Paul and I just won U2 tickets off ebay for the concert in Tampa next week! We are bursting with excitement!
COMMENTS:
very very fun! I just KNEW your characters were going to look great animated... and congrats on the U2 tickets...!
 
ROFL at your animated card..that is really great claudine! hehehhe
Dede
 
too darling!
 
I love it...can't get enough of the blog.
 
Wow! Those look great, Claudine! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC