CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

ohhh scary!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I'm trying to get Toby to let me try his ewok costume on, right now he's having none of it. If I can get him to let me put it on him for 2 minutes, I'll take a photo and post it. He didn't get the nickname "grumpy T" for nothing!

Other than harassing my dog, I have been doing some work and getting ready for the trick-or-treaters. I am excited because this is my first year being home on Halloween in this house. The last two years I have been traveling.

Have a spooky but safe night!
COMMENTS:
Funny! I hope he'll cooperate so you can snap a photo. Have fun passing out candy! This is my first time being home to hand out candy in a couple years too (first time at this place) and hopefully we get a lot of kids! I bought a ton of little toys and individually wrapped popcorn balls. :)
 
YAY! so happy you have a blog,Claudine!!!!!!! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC