CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

hot air balloon printable kit
I've got a new printable kit to share with you! Hot air balloons that hold mini cupcakes in their little baskets! So cute!!

It took me about a full month of designing to get the kit just right. I really wanted to make sure the basket could hold a mini cupcake, the balloon part could also hold treats and candies, they would be fairly easy to put together and look adorable of course! 

They come as two separate kits, a pink + green and then another kit that is yellow + aqua blue.

Customize the balloons with names, table numbers etc. It's easy to adjust the text on the included balloon labels right in the PDF, no special software needed! Simply open the PDF in Adobe Reader (which you can get for free) then change the text to fit any occasion: baby showers, gender reveal parties, spring events, Easter, birthdays etc. 

Make a hot air balloon mobile to use as home decor in a play room, or nursery (safety first: make sure to keep out of the reach of small children)

 I've also created a how-to video with complete assembly instructions: 

Click on over to my etsy shop here to see both kits up close!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
These are super cute! I love the idea of hanging them from the ceiling in my craft studio! :)
 
Thanks so much Bellakarma! They do make a really cute mobile!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC