CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Valentine's conversation heart gift, candy and favor boxes
When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I decided I was going to make Valentine's day cards for my entire class. I knew exactly what I wanted to create: they all were going to made by hand, include Smurfs (Smurfette's for the girls!) and they all were going to have glitter. 

I was adamant about the glitter. I worked so hard on all those cards, it took days of drawing Smurfs over and over again and I was very proud of them! I gave the cards out on Valentine's Day to all my classmates and they loved them too - everyone loved smurfs at this time so they were a sure hit :) 

I've been crafty again in preparation for Valentine's this year and I've created a new conversation heart kit and a new freebie download for you too!

I'm so excited to share with you my newest kit -- Customizable Valentine conversation heart boxes! This kit comes with SEVEN colors included and the white kit can be printed on to colored cardstock giving you endless color options! 

Boxes fit wrapped candies, cookies, small gifts, favors and sweet treats. Perfect for cookie exchange parties too! 

And this is the best part -- customizable text! You can adjust the text on the hearts right in your PDF, no special software needed! And these sweet little boxes are not just for Valentine's Day gifts! Simply change the text to fit any party or occasion: New Baby, Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation, Birthday etc! 


I also have a video too, I've got some tips to make these boxes go together in a snap! Hop on over to my Etsy shop for all the details about this kit.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I wish I were in your class back then 'cause I loved anything with the Smurfs! :)

And I love these kits -- but now I have to score some real conversation heart candies....
 
thanks so much @bellakarma! yes Smurfs were awesome! :)
 
Such a cool gift ideas! I love it. I also have heart box from last Valentines. Wish I can also receive again a heart box like that.
 
It remind me my college day. thank you so much for sharing here with color full heart touching heart shape design
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC