CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

cool tools by kevin kelly - a book review
Here's a secret about me you may not know. I love reading catalogs, all types of catalogs, it can even be a catalog for things I would never plan to buy (for example: gardening tools when I live in a tiny DC apartment) I still will read it. By my bedside is the Unline catalog, you get the idea. 

So when Kevin Kelly (senior Maverick of Wired Magazine) asked me if I would like to check out and review his new book Cool Tools: A Catalog of Possibilities I said "Yes Please!" (full disclosure: I was given a complimentary copy of Kevin's book to review but received no other compensation).
A few weeks later it arrived at my apartment, I couldn't wait to get it out of the package and settle down with a cup of hot chocolate to enjoy a good read through. It's a heavy book filled with everything under the sun, I was in catalog reading heaven! 

Kevin along with his contributors have created product review descriptions next to each item read like a friend telling you why they love something and how useful it is, it's really such a fun read! My copy of this book is now filled to the brim with Post its! 

If you are like me and love reading catalogs, getting tips about hard to find items, or just want a fabulous conversation coffee table book check out Kevin's book here on Amazon, or visit the Cool Tools blog here!

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC