You are in for a treat with this class!! If you sign up we'll be spending 4 weeks together, from August 2nd - August 29th -- you'll come away refreshed and loaded with new inspiration and ideas! Think of it as an arty summer camp for your creative soul!
This online class isn't just a blog with a password. It's Audio, Video, Slide Shows, Handouts, Chats, Message Boards. I will be there with you to guide you along and it will be a truly interactive experience. I can tell you that gals at Big Picture Classes REALLY know how to put a high tech online class together and you will not be disappointed!
Here's what one participant said after taking last year's class:
"This composition class gave me a whole new perspective on everything I do from this point on - changed my style completely causing me to express in a new direction." - username Ourlife
Full details are below and to register NOW click here!!
COMPOSITION FOR COLLAGE - CLASS DESCRIPTION
Do you ever create a project or artwork and think – this just isn’t working, but I don’t know how to fix it!? This is where composition comes in! In Composition for Collage, you will learn tricks of the trade to help you create successful compositions without creating visual overload – specifically in regards to mixed media.
Claudine Hellmuth, has taught this popular workshop live internationally, and is now bringing it to you in an online format with Big Picture Classes. Claudine has boiled down the various methods, gleaned from her art college days, and developed surefire tools for creating strong compositions in your work. Easy to learn and quick to implement, you will be making professional looking collages by the end of the first week.
Each week, Claudine will teach a new method, guiding you through each step and will offer advice and tips on your projects. It won’t be long before you discover how easy composition is and that by using just a few new techniques, great compositions practically create themselves! At the end of the class you will have a least four finished projects (probably a lot more!) and the knowledge to take your work even further!
Whether you are a scrapbooker making the transition to mixed media work, or you have been creating altered artwork for some time, you will find that the investment in this class will give back to you for the rest of your creative life! Gone will be the frustration of working on composition; you will know how to apply the tools of good composition and it will make all the difference in everything you create!
THIS CLASS INCLUDES:
- Welcome notes from Claudine in the classroom
- Colorful instructional handouts with step-by-step instructions for each lesson/project
- 20 sheets of high resolution printable collage pages created from Claudine's favorite images -- all to use in our composition exercises (a $100 value!!)
- Instructional videos
- Powerpoint slideshows with Claudine's lively audio instruction
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Weekly emails offering inspiration, images from other artists and discussion about what we are working on that week
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates and Claudine
- Email access to Claudine and lots of "Claudine" time
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Two live chats with Claudine
- and more!!
ALL FOR JUST $30!!
- Is this class open to International students? - YES! That's what is so great about online classes no matter where you are you can take it!
- Do I have to buy all Claudine Hellmuth Studio products to take the class? No you don't. Actually there is NO SUPPLY LIST. I repeat. NO SUPPLY LIST. Work with what you have and use the downloads I provide. yay!
- Do I have to be "present" each day to take the class? no you don't! you can follow along as the class progresses, or check in periodically and download the directions, watch the videos at your leisure! it is *best* if you can follow along with the class as I'll be able to comment on your work and help you, but if you are out of town, don't worry, you won't miss out on any details!
- When does the class start? August 2nd
- How much is the class? $30 for 4 weeks of instruction! That's only $1 a day!
- Where is the supply list? Actually there is NO SUPPLY LIST. Work with what you have and use the collage downloads I provide. Easy!!
- How long does the class stay active for those who registered? Students will have "forever access" to the class materials, which means that class will end August 29th (so there will no longer be teacher interaction), but students can go back at any point in time (as long as BPC exists) and access the class materials, gallery and message board! WOW!
- I am just starting making art/collage: that's great! You'll get a jump just by learning these composition techniques and it will save you a lot of headaches.
- Will it be fun? Composition sounds like math? Of COURSE it will be FUN!! I like to have fun. I promise we'll be learning and laughing!! Let me tell you one thing this class WON'T be is intimidating. I make sure it's a considerate and supportive environment to post your work. You will be getting supportive and encouraging but useful feedback that you can use right away. NO harsh critiques.
- Will it work on my ipad? Yes! you can lie on the couch and watch all the videos right on your ipad!
- I took last year's class, is this one the same? Yes it is the same class, but all the live interactions with me are live and fresh and new with new questions, new answers and new chats.
If you have any other questions that I didn't cover just post them in the comments and I will answer!
FTC Disclosure: links in this post are affiliate links. If you click and purchase my class, I will earn a small referral fee. I appreciate your clicks and support!