CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

daily drawing: wednesday
Here's my daily drawing for Wednesday!
Daily drawing
In college I had a Pentax camera. It became my all purpose camera for taking slides of artwork, got me through photography 101 and many years after. I miss that camera!

The first day of photography class we were told that we needed to go and buy a Pentax. I was new to DC and had no idea where to go and get one, and no car to get there. A nice woman in my class offered to drive me to a certain camera supply store that sold second hand cameras. We chatted on the way there in her car, bought our cameras and supplies then I took the metro home.

I remember in class she had lots of wonderful photos of her very handsome husband and beautiful children ... well turns out the woman who was in my class was Kerry Kennedy!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
I remember when Kerry Kennedy drove you to get the camera. Think she was married to one of Mario Cuomo's sons at the time.
 
I love the addition of (almost daily) - great to give yourself permission to miss a day here and there! I am looking forward to your interview with KRR this week, as I am in her class "Flying Lessons".
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC