CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

free event at archiver's stores using my products!
Don't miss this FREE make-n-take event at Archiver's stores all across the US. You'll get to make a super cute fun card using my Claudine Hellmuth Studio Stamps from now - August 16th. Just stop by your local Archiver's store to make a free card!

Don't have an Archiver's near you? Here's a video they created using my stamps!



And if you are going to be in MN in Sept 16-18th. Don't miss ScrapFest! I'll be teaching three classes there, no supply list! Just bring yourself and we'll make this super cute canvas! Here's a link more information and to register!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Claudine, I made not just one, but three, projects like you have in the Holiday Crafts issue (BH&G). I didn't have your stamps so I had to improvise. It's a fun, fun project. Anyone who takes the class will love it, I'm sure!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC