Well you are in for a treat with this class!! If you sign up we'll be spending 12 weeks together, making art, learning techniques, creating projects -- you'll come away refreshed and loaded with new inspiration and ideas! Think of it as an arty summer camp for your creative soul!
This online class isn't just a blog with a password. It's Audio, Video, Slide Shows, Handouts, Chats, Message Boards. I will be there with you to guide you along and it will be a truly interactive experience. I can tell you that gals at Big Picture Scrapbooking REALLY know how to put a high tech online class together and you will not be disappointed!
Full details are below and to register, click here!!
@ HOME WITH CLAUDINE - CLASS DESCRIPTION
This 12-week class allows you inside access into artist Claudine Hellmuth's in home studio. Claudine will provide inspiration and a lifetime's supply of mixed-media techniques to incorporate in your scrapbooking layouts, journals and mixed media projects. The techniques you learn will build on each other and culminate in artistic projects, including: art, home décor, fashion and of course scrapbooking!
Claudine has traveled the world and is now @home and online at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Join Claudine and her kitties for detailed instruction and product explanation, delivered in colorful handouts and slide presentations so that even the newest artist will feel comfortable; and if you've been working with paint for a long time, there'll be many techniques that are new to you! Come get your hands a little dirty and experiment with new products and tools. Let Claudine guide you through each new technique and you'll leave this class feeling like a pro!
THE CLASS INCLUDES:
- Supply list with live links to product resources
- Class syllabus
- 12 weeks of instruction
- Welcome notes from in the classroom
- Reminder e-mails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Three weekly e-mails of creative inspiration, mini projects and an exclusive look inside Claudine's studio
- Colorful instructional handouts with step-by-step instructions AND a NEW project each week!!
- Voice messages available as streaming audio, downloadable MP3 files and transcripts
- Weekly slide presentations with audio instruction highlighting THREE new techniques EACH WEEK that you will build on as the course progresses
- Downloadable art to enhance your projects
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates and ask Claudine questions
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates, with comments and notes from Claudine
- Six live chats with Claudine
- E-mail access to Claudine
- Students will have "forever access" to the class materials, which means that class will end Sept 28th (so there will no longer be teacher interaction), but students can go back at any point in time (as long as BPS exists) and access the class materials, gallery and message board! WOW!
- Is this class open to International students? - YES! That's what is so great about online classes no matter where you are you can take it!
- Do I have to buy all Claudine Hellmuth Studio products to take the class? No you don't. You can take the class, see how they work and then decide which products you would like to buy or if you want to make the projects using items you already have at home. It is up to you!
- Do I have to be "present" each day to take the class? no you don't! you can follow along as the class progresses, or check in periodically and download the directions, watch the videos at your leisure!
- When does the class start? July 1st
- How much is the class? $79 for 12 weeks of instruction! That's only $6.50 per week!
- I can't find the supply list. here's the link to download!
- I can't find/don't have all the supplies on the the supply list.Don't worry! You don't need to purchase everything on the supply list to take the class. I will talk about options and substitutions, many of the times you probably already have and can adjust to work. You can sign up for the class and then decide what you want or need to purchase from there. I'll work with you to make it work!
- How long does the class stay active for those who registered? Students will have "forever access" to the class materials, which means that class will end Sept 28th (so there will no longer be teacher interaction), but students can go back at any point in time (as long as BPS exists) and access the class materials, gallery and message board! WOW!
- I am not a scrapbooker: don't worry this class like all my other classes (and books) are heavily technique based. You'll be learning versatile techniques that you can use if you paint, collage, journal, create altered books or scrapbook and more!!
Ready to sign up?click here to register!!
Once you register add this badge to your blog!
Just copy this code:
alt="Big Picture Scrapbooking" /></a>
Students will have "forever access" to the class materials, which means that class will end Sept 28th (so there will no longer be teacher interaction), but students can go back at any point in time (as long as BPS exists) and access the class materials, gallery and message board! WOW!
Two questions for you!
1. Is there a 'kit' packed up online to purchase the materials needed instead of purchasing individually?
2. If not all products are needed, and we will decide what we need, by the time we get them, wouldn't there have been a week or more into the course already?
The supply list is every little tiny thing I am using in class. I think easily you can get by for the first little bit of class with paints and medium and see what you might have already on hand that you can use.
don't forget that the class stays up "forever" so once registered you can go at your own pace so the class never moves along leaving anybody behind!
Your Mystic Paper class just wasn't enough for me and I won't pay for CE so this class is best value and option! Hurry up July!
this class sounds great!
I'm not a scrapbooker, but I'm a mixed media artist and illustrator.
I'm working on new ideas but I feel I need some "encouragement" to be more motivated.
And I definitely love your work!
If I will be able to fit the course in my budget, you will find me ready to start on the 1st of July
... From Rome, Italy!
Thanks for this opportunity!