CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

back home!
I'm back home from teaching in Nebraska and I am now home for a whole month! Yay! Lots of time to catch up on work and snuggle with the kitties.

My next class is in Fredricksburg VA on April 10th but I can drive there in a day and back. Class details and sign up information are on the The Scrapboodles blog.

Then after that I'm onto the The Mary Engelbreit Home Companion Workshop event! You don't want to miss this one! Click here for all the details and to register!!

I've been hard at work on my online summer class for Big Picture Scrapbooking. More details on this one when registration opens! This is going to be an amazing 12 week class loaded with ideas and techniques!!

And just for fun, here's a photo of Mabel cat that I snapped yesterday!

Mabel relaxing in her favorite spot

I can never get enough photos of her. She is too funny. We love you Mabel!!

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Looking at Mabel makes me smile! My Stella sits the same way, her curvaceous belly proudly on display. >^..^<
 
OmGosh I soooo love this pic of your cat!! She looks so comfortable and has such an expression on her face that says "Yeah, I know I fat and I'm loving it". HAHAHA
 
Oh Mabel, you're so gosh darn cute! I hope you don't mind me telling you that you remind me a lot of how my Grandpa looked relaxing in his favorite chair!
 
What a ham! She has this, "Yeah, so..." expression that is too funny - lol
 
Boy if looks could kill.......lol. She is just the cutest thing!!! So pretty. TFS!
 
Mabel is so funny~ love her! Do you follow Pioneer Woman's blog? She hosted a Cat Photos contest last week... the winner looks very similar to Mabel in the pose and expression... go check it out, as well as the other entries!
 
Welcome home! :)
Too funny, love the kitty pic!
 
Shes wonderful she looks such a character alma x
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC