CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

new studio goodies
I was feeling a little blue today, missing our house in Florida and then along came a surprise. Nothing brightens up my day like new art supplies!

walnut_hollow_kit

What is it? It's a Metal Embossing kit from Walnut Hollow. This is a new kit that they have out, so new, I can't even find it on their web site. It comes with embossing tools and texture making tools to use with the metal. It looks very cool! I can't wait to try some Alcohol inks on the metal AND I want to try using the metal texture tools in beeswax. I'll let you know how it works out.

coredinations_paper

Also new to my studio is a whole stack of paper sent to me from Coredinations. I saw this paper at CHA and wanted to try it out. It has a color core so you can rip it and tear it and a new color will show through. Fun fun fun!!

I am slowly starting to get in the swing of things here in my new studio. I am still really tired from this move, so I'm trying to do a bit of work each day and stay on schedule until my energy returns --- which I hope will be very soon!!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Hang in there Claudine. It will all settle down and you'll be back feeling great soon.
 
hi claudine!
i just love the color core! i promoted it here in europe for Kars and had so much fun with it! tearing, distressing with sandpaper, putting objects under the paper while sanding! getting it through my cuttlebug embossingsheets, then sanding,... haha! it has many possibilities, you will love playing with it!

have a nice play with your metals too! they look great!

see you in october at ranger u!

gr tanya
 
Hi, Claudine! Hope you enjoy playing with your new goodies! :-)
 
Oooooh, yummy! I'm curious to see what you do with your new goodies! :)
 
Claudine, I tagged you for an award on my blog.

OHHHHH - playing with new toys is always GREAT and INSPIRING!!!
 
toys, toys...Isn't it great to be 'mature' and have fun with our toys!!?! (esp as I am much more "mature" than you are! almost 64 yrs mature)

Good vibes for getting your business up and running in DC. I will be glad to hear of any local classes you start.
 
hang in there! we just had our 1 year anniversary of our move here and I still get the blues on occasion...it's a hard transition but things are much better now.

Rest up!
 
Just wanted to say hang in there. I understand how you are feeling, I've moved twice, to two different states, within not quite two years. Just made the last move a couple months ago and it does take time to get your creative mojo back. The main thing is to try to remember to breathe, and relax as much as you can while you are thinking about what needs to be done.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC