CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

we're going to the beach!
It's family vacation time! I can't believe it but I have not been on a 100% non business trip since our honeymoon in 2001. I have taken parts of business trips and added a little vacation time but not a whole entire trip dedicated only to vacation. wow! That's 7 years! Paul put his foot down and and said it's time for me to take some time off. So here I go!

We're headed to the Florida Keys along with Paul's 3 brothers + their wives and children. For a total of 8 adults (including us) and 5 children!

I am almost just about all better, so I should be in good shape. I bought Keri Smith's Tear up This Book so I can do crafts with the kids at night. I am looking forward to that!

The house is clean. My ipod is loaded up with This American Life episodes to listen to on the 7 hour drive down there. Toby is ready to go to Mom and Dad's and the cat sitter is all set to come here. I think we are ready! I'll be bringing my laptop and hope to have time to blog from the road, but I did promise to keep any work/email stuff to a minimum. It's family time!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
You deserve a Time Off ~ Enjoy all the family & R E L A X......
Just use your sunscreen!
cheryl
 
Have a nice trip Claudine and soak up some sun for me:)
 
LOVE the cherry flip flops! Have a blast.
 
Enjoy.
 
Have fun!!!
 
Enjoy Claudine!!! It's sooo easy to get busy with work and let "real" vacations take a back seat so it's good that you're enjoying family time!! Have Fun!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC