CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

today is a good day
Today is a good day! Paul got 4 tires on his car for free (all covered by warranty!) and I got carded at the grocery store buying wine. When I asked the check out girl how old she thought I was -- she said 23. Bless her heart -- she made my day!

AND!!!!!!

As of this posting, A Place to Bark is now the #3 badge at Network for Good and is in running to win the $50,000 grant!! We are on our way!! All because of each and everyone of YOU!!! But we can't rest on our laurels, she is only at #3 by a few donations and we need her to stay in the top 4 to win. Keep tabs on her badge progress here. AND keep spreading the word to all your friends and family to donate. To succeed at the Challenge, the objective is to get as many people as we can to donate to our cause. Duplicate donations from the same individual will only be counted once.
So tell everyone you know and get them to donate!! The heat is on and we need to keep those $10 donations coming in! Bernie is updating her blog daily with more donation gifts from new artists!

Click here to visit A Place to Bark's blog to donate via the badge in the right side bar.
We can do it!!!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I just checked and she's number 2!!! Woo Hoo!!!
 
linda

actually she's still number 3 but that is still GOOD!! the top ten badge page is confusing it goes across and not down. i thought she was number 2 for a second too!

We are doing it!!! we can make this miracle happen!!!
 
Does the e-mail address have to be different each time for it to count as another one...andra
 
Andra

I don't know if the email has to be different but I think the name and CC info def has to be different for it to be counted in the final tally :)
 
Hi Claudine! I love your art. Linda O'Neill from Abbycreek Art told me about you, and I am so glad to meet you. I just made a donation for A Place to Bark. I hope it helps Bernie win.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Melissa
 
...thanks Claudine =) I love your blog, too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC