CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

this and that
Today was a busy day! I did all sorts of phone calls and house-type things: I called 2 tree trimming companies to get estimates (the trees need to be trimmed before hurricane season really gets going), called the pharmacy, did the laundry and figured out (I think!) what's wrong with our microwave.

On top of that I got a lot of work done on new custom artwork orders. Also discovered that yahoo email customers seem to be having trouble getting my emails. That is disturbing. I don't like to think of people not being able to get my emails. Don't know what is going on there.

Here's a custom artwork piece that I finished a little while ago, around Mothers day! Love how this one turned out. Ok! Back to work for me on Father's Day orders, I can't believe it's almost here!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Claudine, I LOVe it of course! I love how the mom's legs are crossed!
 
I hate it when anti-spam email is so strong, you don't know if someone didn't receive an email or if they're just blowing you off!
 
Every day should be Mother's Day...Love the leaning Mom. Could almost feel the warmth of their hands and smiles. Just lovely :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC