CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

custom note cards now available!
Anna Bella Stationery and I have collaborated to create note cards featuring YOU!

Now you can have your custom artwork printed on note cards that you can send to your friends and family. You get the artwork and the cards! YAY!

HOW IT WORKS:
Commission me to create a custom artwork. Then, after it's finished you can go to Anna Bella to place your stationery order - they'll have a special link set up just for my customers, which I'll will pass on to you as soon as it's ready. But for now just shoot me an email. Anna Bella will coordinate with me to receive your artwork and will then send you several online proofs to view. Once approved your cards will be printed on their signature linen stock with rounded corners and coordinating linen envelopes.

WHAT IT COSTS:
There is a one-time $15 set up fee which includes color correcting, and unlimited online color proofs. There is no minimum to meet - you may order 1, you may order 101 and everything in between. When you re-order cards you will not have another set up fee. A2 notes with blank envelopes are $1.35 each. A2 notes with your return address on the flap are $1.89 ea. All cards are hand folded to ensure quality and shipped directly to you from Anna Bella's studio in Orlando, Florida.

If you've already worked with me on a custom artwork and would like note cards created from that image, email me to get things started!

I'm also working on a collection of Wedding Invitations with Anna Bella, which we can't wait to show you - coming soon!!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
LOVE the cards. Great idea!!
 
Brilliant idea Claudine.
I wish you the BEST with this latest endeavor!
 
this is a wonderful idea!!
 
FANTASTIC idea!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC