CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

yoga hurts
I have 10 long scratches on my legs.

Stanely seems to think it's a good idea to climb on me while I do yoga in the morning. It's become quite the nerve wracking exercise experience. He also likes to pull my hair while I do downward facing dog.

He is such a nut!

At first it's cute and funny but then it gets scary every time I do sun salutation he jumps and grabs my legs then slides down. Major ouchie!!


When our baby girl Maggie went through the leg climbing phase she was 8 weeks old. Stan is about 16 weeks now and almost 5lbs. So it hurts big time!

Thankfully he *should* grow out of it! Until then I think I'll have to shut the door when it's yoga time.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Pepper does this as well, and he's five years old now. I'm starting to think it's an orange tabby male thing.
 
Cat training hint - hiss at him when he does this and he might think you are his cat-mother training him.
Good luck
M. Stella
 
hehhehe...they are such teenagers at this age.....andra
 
beautiful!
 
Sooo cute. My two Bichons both try and get in my way. One even copies me and does down dog when I'm doing - honest truth!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC