CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

getting lots of work done
What a busy day! It's a whirlwind here in my studio. I am trying to get all my loose ends tied up and projects done so I can enjoy this weekend with our trip to Atlanta and not feel guilty. Or at least have very little to feel guilty about.

I finished up all my Craft Lab step outs so I am ready for the taping on Sept 19th. That is a lot of work getting those step outs ready. I also worked on my commissions so things are moving along there! Here's a Poppet® Sketch commission that I created a little while ago. Talk about a lot of pets. Look at all those fur babies! What fun!

Baby kitten Stanely got his vet checkup today and he has his health certificate so he is good to go tomorrow. A big thank you to Andra who is going to baby sit him until we can get there on Saturday morning. Thank you!!! Bernie had arranged transport to Atlanta but could only get him there on Wednesday so we needed someone to baby sit him for a couple of days. It's like a little kitty cat underground railroad!

We have decided to stay at
Hotel Indigo which accepts pets, looks nice and isn't too expensive. We want to try this little trip with Toby because then if it works out, we'll take him on vacation with us more! He'll either love or hate going on a road trip ... I guess we'll find out!

COMMENTS:
good luck on your trip and happy anniversary to you and Paul!
 
Don't forget to give Toby his Rescue Remedy during the course of the trip!
 
Hope you have a fun time and Stanley and Toby will get along like the best of buddies! Love the collage, and WOW on the number of pets!!!
 
Congrats on your anniversary and the new kitten Stanley. He's adorable! Just an FYI, if you venture out to other big cities with Toby, the Hotel Monaco is also a fabulous place to stay and they are extremely pet friendly. The give you a complimentary goldfish if you weren't able to bring your own furry companions.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC