CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

christmas church printable kit
Today I am sharing with you my new printable Christmas Church kit. Every Christmas village needs a church and so I created this little printable Church kit to go with my Christmas houses! They look so sweet all together!

I've designed this little church so it is sized perfectly to go with my other Christmas printable kits, but it looks great even displayed by itself, add a little pine garland around it and you have a cute little decoration for your dining table, mantel or entryway. 


And just like my other kits, I've illustrated it on all sides so no matter where you put it, it will look great!


Each kit comes with complete written instructions and I also created a tutorial video on how to put them together! They are not hard to assemble but I have some helpful tips!

Tomorrow I'll share with you my Christmas Train printable kit! You can see it right now in my etsy store here!

Labels: ,

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC